Bayan Aul National park and reserve in Kazakhstan.
Tours and excursion Bayanaul National Park.
Bayanaul National Park - the first natural park of national importance, created in Kazakhstan in the mid-1980s. It is located in the southern part of Pavlodar region and is a place with a unique flora and fauna.
Information Bayanaul National Park.
The national parks of Kazakhstan are state rotected ecological centers, where the flora and fauna of the country are represented. They are distinguished by the peculiarity of the landscape, the specifics of the ecosystem. In addition, it is an excellent place for family holidays, travel, exploring the nature of Kazakhstan. Such reserved places are a special point on the tourist map of the country.
Bayanaul among the twelve parks in our country is located in a special place. This is the first nature reserve in Kazakhstan, which received the status of a protected area.
The reserve zone is the area of the Kazakhstan Little Hinterland. The steppe, forest-steppe, meadow of Bayanaul are surrounded by mountains. In the park area there are four lakes, famous for their ichthyofauna, Zhasybay, Toraygyr, Sabindykol and Birzhankol.
This national park of Kazakhstan attracts tourists with a variety of plant and animal life. To say that they are rich and diverse means to downplay the majesty and luxury of Bayanaul - a park spread over more than 6,800 thousand hectares.
Favorable climatic conditions influenced the composition of the fauna represented in this territory. What animals live here?
Flora and fauna of Bayanaul National Park.
In Bayanaulsky park there are more than 48 species of mammals, which are distributed according to such orders:
• predators: wolf and fox, lynx and badger, weasel;
• artiodactyls: roe deer and elk, mountain sheep and argali listed in the Red Book feel great in forest and mountain areas;
• lagomorphs (hare) have mastered the steppe territory;
• squirrel combined squirrels and marmots.
• waterfowl and near,water species: duck and whooper swan, curly pelican and tern, gray heron and crane, softworm and woofer, great grebe and bittern. Nesting in the mountains makes an ogar - a red duck;
• birds of prey hunt in forest thickets, mountain ranges and steppes: kurgannik, kite, steppe eagle, eagle owl, great spotted eagle, golden eagle, black-headed laughter, red-footed falcon, burial ground, saker falcon, chaff;
• in the steppe nestle steppe lun and large curlew;
• numerous passerines are represented throughout the park. Among them, scientists note tits, finches, garden buntings, princes, forest skates, etc.
In total, over 60 species of birds inhabit the reserve.
Scientists call five kinds of reptiles that are in this park. The most common species is the sand lizard. Researchers have reported the presence of a viviparous lizard in the park, but this fact was not officially recorded. Dwells here shrew-shrew.
The class of insects in the Bayanaul Park is represented by butterflies, dragonflies (the emperor, the looker and the beauty-girl), ground beetles (the red-fisted netting), bees, locusts and ants.
The reserve has six freshwater lakes, four of which are considered large. They are representatives of 13 species of fish. The most common are carp fish.
The fauna of the national park in Pavlodar region is diverse and colorful. It has retained its natural harmony and beauty, despite the high level of tourist traffic to this place.
Climbers, lovers of water procedures, believers gather in Bayanaulsky district. That's because the national park is not only a concentration of the natural resources of Kazakhstan, but also cultural, historical and religious places.