Oskemen or Ust-Kamenogorsk city in East Kazakhstan region Kazakhstan.
Ust-Kamenogorsk is a city in eastern Kazakhstan, the administrative center of the East Kazakhstan region. Located at the confluence of the Irtysh and Ulba rivers.
The city is the center of the regional level, which houses administrative, scientific, educational, medical, entertainment, sports, entertainment and other episodic objects serving the population of both the city itself and the region.
In Ust-Kamenogorsk there are many parks, museums, theaters and a large number of other attractions that attract visitors to the city and delight local residents with its beauty. Only a few of them are in this list:
Hockey club "Torpedo" Ust-Kamenogorsk.
The history of the creation of the Torpedo hockey team began in 1955, when Nikolai Konyakhin arrived from Ust-Kamenogorsk from Ust-Kamenogorsk. He had the first sports category in ice hockey and experience playing in the youth team of the Moscow region. The father and son of Konyakhina initiated the creation of a factory hockey team. The factory guys began to master the basics of this new sport for Ust-Kamenogorsk in winter, on the ice of the Komendantka River
At the beginning of 1957, a torpedo team, consisting of 10 people, left for Alma-Ata, where for the first time in its history, took part in the official tournament - the Kazakh SSR ice hockey championship. The debut was successful, the Ust-Kamenogorsk residents outpaced six teams and won silver medals. It was the first and last silver torpedo in the republican championships, the subsequent they did not lose to anyone. That memorable year of 1957 was officially considered the year of birth of the Ust-Kamenogorsk Torpedo
Palace of Culture of Metallurgists Ust-Kamenogorsk.
The design was carried out by Lengipro-kommunstroy under the guidance of architector L.I. Makoveev. Workers of the art fund of the Kazakh SSR led by the honored worker of art of Kaz were involved in the design of the artistic decoration. SSR artist N.V. Tsikchinsky. At a high artistic level, chandeliers and lamps, tapestries, the mosaic panel "Holiday of Youth", a sculptural group on the pediment, made by Alma-Ata sculptor H. Nauryzbaev, were made. The building was built during a return to the traditions of classical architecture, taking into account the achievements of modern construction equipment. It reveals a general trend in the design of public buildings - the desire for a compact symmetrical plan with an architectural emphasis on the main facade.
The Drama Theater named after Zhambyl Ust-Kamenogorsk.
In this first cultural and educational institution of the city housed a library, museum room, auditorium. During the revolution, 1905-1907. crowded rallies were held in this building. In 1918, the drama theater was located in the building, according to which it resumed its work in 1936, and in 1946 it received the name of Kazakh akyn Zhambyl Zhabayev.
St. Andrew's Cathedral Ust-Kamenogorsk.
St. Andrew's Cathedral was built in the best traditions of Russian Orthodox architecture: five domed, with a high tented bell tower above the entrance (the same type of church "under the bells" as the original appearance of the Holy Trinity Church). The golden color of its domes cast by Russian masters is also traditional.
The cathedral has 3 thrones: the main one is in the name of the holy Apostle Andrew the First-Called, the left one is in honor of the holy martyrs Faith, Hope, Love and their mother Sophia, the right one is in the name of the holy great martyr and healer Panteleimon.
The magnificent, snow-white, gilded four-tier iconostasis of St. Andrew's Cathedral was made by Russian masters in Volgodonsk.
The temple, which immediately became the favorite of many citizens, is designed for two thousand people.
The memorial complex "Victory" Ust-Kamenogorsk.
The need to reflect in art the magnificence of the feat of the defenders of the Fatherland during the years of severe trials was embodied in the creation of memorial complexes, which are characterized by a combination of both sculptural and architectural means. In memory of the heroes of the Second World War, who died the brave death on the battlefields of the Great Patriotic War, in 1995 in Ust-Kamenogorsk, at the confluence of the Irtysh and Ulba rivers, a memorial complex was opened.
Park Zhastar Ust-Kamenogorsk.
The territory of the present park has always been the historical center of the city of Ust-Kamenogorsk. At first there was a market square and the People’s House (now the regional drama theater named after Zhambyl), and after being in the city in 1934 S. M. Kirov a park was established in its place , later received his name, a monument was later erected to S. M. Kirov. At the beginning of the last century, D G. Pankratiev, a well-known instructor in gardening, gardening and beekeeping in those years, was invited to exercise control over tree planting and park breakdown. In the fall of 1935, 4806 trees and shrubs were planted. Since then, the park named after S.M. Kirov has grown and has become a favorite vacation spot for citizens.
Beluga - Altai snow diademUst-Kamenogorsk.
Mount Belukha is one of the natural attractions of East Kazakhstan, the highest of the peaks not only of Altai, but of all Siberia. According to the Buddhists' belief, these lands are the navel of the earth, for the Christian Old Believers - Belovodye, a fertile country.
Here there are many mounds; in the foothills of the Belukha, royal tombs of the 3rd-2nd centuries were discovered. BC. Here the borders of Kazakhstan, Russia, China and Mongolia converge. The mountains are visited annually by a large number of climbers from around the world. A combination of all kinds of conditions: high altitudes, steep terrain, various forms of glaciation - allow you to climb mountain peaks of various difficulty categories.