Altai city (Zyryanovsk) - East Kazakhstan region.
Excursion in Alati city (Zyryanovsk).
Altai (until January 3, 2019 - Zyryanovsk) is a city of regional subordination in Kazakhstan, the administrative center of the Altai region (until 2019 - Zyryanovsk) of the East Kazakhstan region.
Geography Altai city.
The city of Altai is located in the intermontane basin bordered by hills and spurs of the Altai mountain ranges Kholzun and Listvyagi, 12 km south of the left bank of the Bukhtarma river. It is located about 165 km west of the highest point of Altai - Mount Belukha - and is the closest city to it. The rivers Vtorushka and Maslyanka flow through the city, which were previously of greater importance for water supply. In the northern part of the city there are two mountains - Soft Fat (878.6 m above sea level) and Lighthouse (816.6 m). The closest mountain to the mine is Ostruha (Revnyuha), located in the eastern part of the Altai city, has a height of 949.8 m. In the south, 8536 meters from the mine, is Eagle Mountain (Oryol) 1156 m high. This area of the Altai mountain system is historically called Rudny Altai (the name was proposed by the geologist V.K. Kotulsky).
History Altai city.
It was founded in 1791 as a mine in the Altai Mountain District after the discovery of a rich polymetallic ore deposit by the worker of the Loktevsky Plant Gerasim Zyryanov here. Named after the discoverer.
The creation of the mine is associated with the name of the head of the Kolyvano-Voskresensky plants Gabriel Kachki.
In 1833, the first hospital was opened at the Zyryanovsky Mining Administration. Since 1834 the post and telegraph office has been operating. In 1836, a mountain school was opened.
In 1844, the mine was visited by G. E. Shchurovsky, a Russian geologist, first professor of geology and mineralogy at Moscow University, one of the founders and first president of the Society of Lovers of Natural History, Anthropology and Ethnography.
In 1852, a church was built at the Zyryanovsky mine, and in 1861 the Zyryanovsk mining factory volost of the Biysk district of the Tomsk province was formed, which in addition to the village of Zyryanovsky included the villages of Bobrovsky, Bukhtarminsky, Verkh-Pikhtovsky, Nizhne-Pikhtovsky and Putintsevsky. In 1882, an elementary school was opened, and in 1885 a two-year female parish school was opened. In 1899, the Zyryanovskaya mining factory volost was included in the newly created Zmeinogorsk district of the Tomsk province. At this time, the population of the village was 5260 people.
June 13, 1921 Zyryanovskaya mining factory volost was transferred to the Bukhtarminsky district of the Semipalatinsk province of the Kazakh Autonomous Soviet Socialist Republic. In 1921, the first kindergarten and a shelter were opened, and in 1922 a library. In 1926, the Miner Club and a seven-year school were built.
In 1928, the Zyryanovsky district of the Semipalatinsk region was formed with an administrative center in the village of Zyryanovskoye. In 1929, the first pharmacy and printing house were opened. In 1932, the Zyryanovsky district was transferred to the newly created East Kazakhstan region. In 1935 the club "Drummer" was built.
Working village Zyryanovsky
March 21, 1937 the village of Zyryanovskoye was transferred to the category of working villages.
In 1937, a new two-story hospital was commissioned with therapeutic, surgical, maternity and infectious wards. In 1940, the first 10-year school was built, which, at the request of students and their parents, was named after S. M. Kirov. By that time, the first hospital with an outpatient clinic was opened.
January 17, 1941 - By the Decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Kazakh SSR, the village of Zyryanovsky mine received the status of the city of Zyryanovsk.
In 1941-1944 the evacuated Poltava State Musical Drama Theater worked in the city.
By the decree of the Presidium of the Supreme Council of the Kazakh SSR of October 31, 1957, the Zyryanovsky district was abolished. Its territory as part of the Bukhtarminsky, Nikolsky, Solovievsky, Turgusunsky village councils, the Stolboukhinsky and Putintsevsky councils was transferred to the administrative subordination of the Zyryanovsky city council. In 1977, the district was recreated with a center in the village of Parygino. In 1988, Zyryanovsk again became the center of the district, while remaining a city of regional subordination and administratively not part of it.
By presidential decree No. 790 of April 8, 2014, the city of Zyryanovsk was included in the Zyryanovsk district.
By decree of the President of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 821 of January 3, 2019, the city of Zyryanovsk was renamed the city of Altai.
Industry Altai city.
The basis of the city’s economy has always been mining. In 1791, ore mining began at the Zyryanovsky mine. In 1892, the first industrial hydroelectric station in Russia was built in Zyryanovsk on the Berezovka River. In 1931, a flotation factory was opened. In 1933, the Zyryanovsk Exploration Party was organized, which was transformed in 1958 into an expedition.
The Maslyanskaya mine was commissioned in 1949, the Maslyansky mine was organized in 1951, and in 1962 it was renamed the mine named after the XXII Congress of the CPSU. In the same 1949, the Zyryanovskstroy trust and the Zyryanovsk mine construction department were organized.
In 1928, an oil factory was opened. In 1955, the Zyryanovsky bakery was commissioned.
In 1960, the Zyryanovsk sewing factory Rassvet was commissioned. In 1987, an electric vacuum plant was commissioned. In 1991, the Maleevsky mine was commissioned.
Currently, the city-forming enterprise - Altai Mining and Processing Complex Kazzinc LLP - includes: Altai processing plant and Maleevsky mine. Silver, gold, lead, zinc, and copper are mined in the city.
Processing plant "Altai"
Processing plant "Altai" is located on the eastern outskirts of the city.
Currently, its main purpose is the processing of polymetallic and copper-zinc ores of the Maleevsky deposit into concentrate. Zinc, lead and gold concentrates are transported in bulk to Ust-Kamenogorsk at a metallurgical plant.
Since the beginning of 2011, copper concentrate has also been supplied to the Ust-Kamenogorsk smelter of the Kazzinc company. In addition, copper concentrate is supplied to China and Russia.
Culture Altai city.
The Gornyak Cultural and Leisure Center has theatrical, musical, and dance groups. The Gornyak Culture and Entertainment Center is home to the Zyryanochka Model Dance Ensemble for children, as well as the Skrepka theater studio and the Puppet Theater studio, Kuklandia Puppet Theater, the chess section, the German national cultural center Quelle and the Circle of Friends active longevity center. Party time DJing school and AgregaT music band.
There are dance groups at the Palace of Culture and Sports: “Harmony”, “Jokers”, “Sirius”; young spectator theater, vocal studio, amateur art groups.
In the city of Altai there is a photo club uniting several dozen people. Photo exhibitions are regularly organized.
In the summer, thirty kilometers from the city of Altai, on the outskirts of the village of Kutikha, on the left bank of the Turgusun mountain river, an annual festival of amateur songs "Golden Turgusun" is held.
There is also a children's music school named after Mussorgsky.
Suburbs Altai city.
The numerous hills and hills surrounding the city of Altai are unusually picturesque. Having risen on them, it is possible to observe beautiful panoramas of vicinities. About 15 kilometers from the city, immediately beyond the village of Maleevka, there is a place where the Hamir River flows into the Bukhtarma River. Hamir is fed from groundwater and even in the most severe frosts it is often not covered with ice. There is also a small suspension bridge, on which, however, not only pedestrians, but also cars cross over Hamir. All this attracts not only numerous photographers, but also foreigners to the city of Altai.