City tour to Pavlodar city, North East Kazakhstan region
Pavlodar is a city in northeastern Kazakhstan and the capital of Pavlodar Region. It is located 450 km northeast of the national capital Astana, and 405 km southeast of the Russian city of Omsk along the Irtysh River.
Breakfast at the hotel. Excursion in Pavlodar city: City museum, Cathedral palace 1999, Sorokin merchant house, house museum of Mayra Shamsudinova, Vladimir institute 1888, lunch at the local restaurant, continue city tour, visiting merchant house of Derova, merchant Ohapkin house, merchant Zaicev house, main city mosque of Mashur Jusupov, Irtish river side, back to hotel, dinner and overnight.
Pavlodar (Pavlodar (inf.)) Is a city located in northeastern Kazakhstan, 450 km northeast of the capital city of Astana, and 405 km southeast of the Russian city Omsk on the Irtysh River, an administrative Center of Pavlodar region. In physical and geographical terms, Pavlodar is located on the West Siberian Plain.
In the city there are oil refining, chemical, aluminum, electrolysis, metallurgical, cardboard-ruberoid, machine-building plants.
Early history Main article: Imakia In the 9th-12th centuries, near the place of modern Pavlodar's existence, the city of Imakia (in some sources of Kimakia (Qimaqiya)) was located - the disappeared medieval Turkic city of Kimaks, the capital of the Kimak Kaganate. Outpost
Main article: Koryakovsky outpost Pavlodar has been developing its history since 1720, when the Koryakovskiy outpost appeared on the Irtysh among the military fortresses and outposts of Russia, named so because it was built next to the storehouses of salt mined on the Koryakovskoe lake. It was located approximately in the area of the present city rescue station and the plant "October". According to the surviving documents, the outpost had the form of a square of 50 to 50 meters, was surrounded by a high log fence, at the corners had bastions with artillery batteries. In the interior there were barracks, outside - stables and bath. The entire outpost garrison consisted of 48 people. The outpost was built in order to consolidate colonization of new lands and protection from attacks by Kazakhs and jongar.