Shchuchinsk city, Borovoe-Burabay, Akmola region, Kazakhstan.
Rest in the Shchuchinsko-Borovsk resort area.
City tour in Shchuchinsk.
The first health resort on Shchuchye Lake appeared in the Barmashino area in 1927.
Today, on the territory of the Shchuchinsko-Borovsk resort zone, there are a large number of sanatoriums, dispensaries, rest homes, sports and health camps. Tens of thousands of people from different parts of Kazakhstan, CIS countries and far abroad come here to relax and improve their health.
Local climatic conditions favor the treatment of diseases of the respiratory system, gastrointestinal tract, cardiovascular system and musculoskeletal system.
The number of sunny days per year here, on average, is no less than in the Crimea. Tourists are attracted by the abundance of clean lakes, beautiful mountains, clean resort air, as well as kumis, curative mud and mineral springs. At the service of vacationers there are clean beaches, boat and catamaran rental, various tourist routes. Popular excursions of travel agencies: "Borovoe - the pearl of Kazakhstan", "Borovoe - the forge of health", "Green necklace of Sinegorya".
Leading health and recreation centers on Lake Shchuchye.
• Sanatorium "Light"
• Sanatorium-preventorium "Zeleny Bor"
• Sanatorium "Shchuchinsky"
• Sanatorium "Almaz"
• Hotel "Samal"
• Pension "Zhumbaktas"
• Park-hotel "Kokshetau"
• Hotel "Rixos Borovoe"
• Republican educational and health-improving center "Baldauren"
Shchuchinsk city - how to get.
Shchuchinsk is a city in Burabaysky (Shchuchinsky) district of the Akmola region of Kazakhstan. Located in Northern Kazakhstan, on Lake Shchuchye, 70 km southeast of the administrative center of the region, the city of Kokshetau. Railway station "Kurort-Borovoe" on the line Petropavlovsk - Nur-Sultan. The largest settlement in the Shchuchinsko-Borovsk resort area.
Shchuchye village - history information.
In 1925, a railway line from Kokchetav was extended to the village of Shchuchye. By this time, the industry of the settlement consisted of a steam mill, a small brick factory and several fishing artels.
In 1929, a steam locomotive depot was built and put into operation. In those years, it was part of the Omsk railway, the management of which staffed the depot with steam locomotives, machine tools, and personnel.
By the end of the 1920s, the railway stretched towards the Karaganda coal basin. Construction materials were required for the construction of railway embankments. So, in 1929, the development of non-metallic deposits began in the area of the station. A crushed stone plant was created (later Shchuchinsky Shchebzavod No. 3). The work was carried out manually, and in the first year about 3 thousand cubic meters of crushed stone were issued.
Industry, transport, culture and trade developed more intensively by the mid-1930s.
By this time, a network of cultural and educational institutions was growing and developing in Shchuchinsk. In 1930, a pedagogical school was opened. In 1934, the mining and metallurgical technical school was relocated from Stepnyak.
In 1935, a carriage depot was put into operation in Shchuchinsk. Kurort-Borovoe station becomes a major railway junction. Locomotives run to Akmolinskaya station. As in the rest of the USSR, the Shchuchinites were actively involved in the Stakhanov movement. Engineers tried to drive trains faster, increasing the volume of cargo transportation. The productivity of the martels and the crushed stone plant increased.
In 1936 the bakery began to work.
In the late 1930s, a glass factory was established on the basis of the Udarnik artel (closed in 2005).
The network of trade enterprises expanded. The population was served by Raypotrebsoyuz, ORS GOD-1 Ministry of Railways, Kaztorg.
Shchuchinsk city - history information.
On May 20, 1939, Shchuchinsk acquires the status of a city. Its population is already 23 thousand inhabitants. But soon it noticeably increases due to the deported Germans, Chechens, Ingush. The city is becoming multinational.
During the Second World War, over 12 thousand people went to the front (data for the region). A little more than half returned alive. Many Shchuchin residents were awarded orders and medals. Four were awarded the title of Hero of the Soviet Union. Three became full holders of the Order of Glory.
The city's industry worked to meet the military needs. Due to the lack of steam locomotives, the "heavyweight" movement was organized, and the machinists carried a triple rate with two locomotives. The Shchuchinsky industrial plant (furniture factory) produced wooden spoons, matches, barley coffee. In the Borovsky forestry, tar, tar, turpentine were produced. The hospitals deployed in the Shchuchinsky and Barmashinsky sanatoriums received thousands of Red Army soldiers.